The 80's has made somewhat of a resurgence over the last couple of years. The original 80's girls want to get all nostalgic and hands-on with their childhood toys whilst Generation Z wants to get their hands on what their mums keep going on about.
Well good news is at hand as Time Junkies has heeded all this feedback and created the ultimate 80's girls toy box. If you're a girl who grew up in this decade get ready to be taken back! So what's included ...
* Girl Talk board game - includes all pieces and cheesy dare cards (1989)
* 2 x 80's fluffy curtain clip toys
* A Swan Keyper toy - with a mini brush
* 3 x My Little Pony pin badges
* Jackie annual (1986)
* Blue jeans annual (1984)
* A Care Bear toy
* A small 'Hello Kitty' toy
* Cotton Candy - My Little Pony toy (1982)
* A pack of unopened Cyndi Lauper cards (1985)
* A pack of Little Shop of Horrors stickers (1986)
* Duran Duran magazine - folds out to a giant poster
* Nikki for Girls comic (1987)
* 2 x rare Care Bear erasers
* Small She-Ra book (1989)
* 3 x 7" heartthrob vinyl singles (Paul Young - Where I lay My Hat / A-HA - Cry Wolf / David Essex - Rock On)
* A vintage Russ pink-haired troll
* A pair of 80's inspired lightning earrings (new)
... and we'll throw in a pack of '80s sweets too. 25 items! We told you this was pretty awesome.
This box is a one-off item and perfect for any retro-loving 80's girl or just someone who wants to show her daughter there's more to life than a screen. Don't delay, our limited edition boxes don't last long.
Due to the large number of items we are not able to use our standard gift box so items will be securely packaged in a larger cardboard box.
The majority of items are second hand so have signs of wear and tear but otherwise in good condition for their age.