Terms & Conditions
Last updated on 23/05/2018
INTRO TO TIME JUNKIES
Please read the following carefully. This page tells you information about us and the legal terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we sell any of the products (“Products”) listed on Time-Junkies.com (our “website”) to you. We are Time-Junkies.com a sole trader located in the United Kingdom.
PROMOTION/ DISCOUNT CODES
- All Products are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product to you we will notify you as soon as we can. If we cannot supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount of your up front payment.
- The images of the Products on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the images accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s or device’s display accurately reflect the Products. Your Products may vary from those images.
- The Products in the Time Boxes are generally second-hand (with the exception of perishable goods and a select few other Products) and as such may have been played, used, read and enjoyed by others over the past few decades. As such the Products will show signs of wear and tear however we do handpick the most appropriate Products when possible and use secure packaging to keep the Products in as good condition as possible.
- We aim to deliver your Products by the estimated delivery date set out in the acceptance email and in any event within 30 days from the date of order. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an event outside our reasonable control we will email to you a revised estimated delivery date.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Products to the delivery address given in the order.
- The Products will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges. You will be notified of the delivery charges when you place your order.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- We do not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and any information, images or software accessed via the website are owned by or licensed to Time-Junkies and, unless otherwise specified, may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the website, all photographs on it and our marketing materials.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your Products but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these Terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all return requests as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that returns are not able to be accepted in person at our registered office address.
- Nothing in this agreement will affect your statutory rights.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order. If you are unhappy with a Product when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 30 days from the date of despatch of your order, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund to you the price paid for that Product.
- We will pay the refund using the same method of payment as you used to purchase the Product. Payment will be made within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned Product and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition required.
- Certain Products are excluded from this 30 day money back guarantee including food and perishable items.
- To exercise the right to cancel or the 30 day money back guarantee, please notify us using the following details:
- email to timejunkiesuk(AT)gmail.com
- post at 175 Portnall Road, London W9 3BN
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package so that we can process your return.
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us, you should retain your proof of postage.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they are an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Once you receive your Products we accept no liability for any personal damage that may arise from the Products. The Products we pack are not suitable for children and should not be given to them as gifts and children should not be left unattended with any of the Products.
- We will not be held responsible for any issues that may arise from consuming the perishable Products. All perishable goods are sent to us in their own protective wrapping and we never tamper with this protective wrapping.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Subject to clause, Time-Junkies will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform or delay in performance of any obligation under a contract if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation internet outages, communications outages, industrial action, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Time-Junkies is not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer’s guidelines. We recommend that you use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Time-Junkies has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on the website or contact us for exact sizes.
Time-Junkies shall insure ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. We will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction following delivery.
- Because of the nature of the internet, Time-Junkies provides and maintains the website on an “as is” and “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under our control or maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these Terms by you and if you use the website in breach of these Terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Time-Junkies for any loss or damage caused as a result.
Time-Junkies may revise these Terms from time to time. Any changes to our Terms will be notified at the top of this page. You must check these Terms whenever you place an order with us.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or our obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing. However if you have purchased a Product as a gift, you may transfer the benefit of any warranties we give to you under this contract to the recipient of the gift without needing to ask our consent.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- If Time-Junkies does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Time-Junkies' option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means a contract for the purchase of Products through Time-Junkies.com and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- All notices sent by email will be deemed to have been received on the day that they are sent or, if sent on a national holiday in England or on a Saturday or Sunday, the next working day following the day on which the email was sent. All notices sent by post will be deemed to have been received 3 working days after the date of posting.
- If you would like help when ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at timejunkiesuk(AT)gmail.com. You can also contact us by:
- post at 175 Portnall Road, London W9 3BN